Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a creative and talented individual to join our data development team in the greater Seattle, WA area and help build exciting new products and processes. We’re looking for a candidate who can take responsibility for gathering requirements, building, and documenting their projects. You would work with other developers and database architects across the organization to design, develop, deploy, and maintain databases, SSIS packages, and other processes within our range of products.
Responsibilities of the Database Developer:
- Design and develop database tables, stored procedures, and triggers in SQL Server.
- Architect SSIS packages for ETL processes to extract data from different sources.
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
- Maintain and build on existing SSIS packages.
- Convert existing ETL processes into new workflows using SSIS.
- Technical documentation for all projects.
Qualifications of the Database Developer:
- 3-5+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2017-2019).
- 2+ years experience designing, developing, and testing ETL processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
Compact Information Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.